[Shorewall-users] New Actions

Bill.Light at kp.org Bill.Light at kp.org
Mon Dec 1 17:22:13 PST 2003

Tom, this feature is interesting because you can call a chain/action
from any "main chain".

Another thing, is it possible to add a comment in the rules ?

Paulo K

--
---------------------------
Paulo Roberto Kappke
paulo.kappke at cyclades.com
Phone: +1 (510) 771-6241
Fax:   +1 (510) 771-6200
http://www.cyclades.com
Everywhere with Linux

To add my 2 cents....The comment on the same line of a blacklist entry
would be nice...i.e the IP address and what they did...

example

123.45.67.89    ; This joker keeps trying the old senmail exploit
23-Nov-2003

Right now I have to...

# This next joker keeps trying the old sendmail exploit  23-Nov-2003
123.45.67.89

I know it's a nit....