[Shorewall-users] Switch from Monmotha to Shorewall

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Tue Aug 26 18:46:36 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:33, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Tom Eastep wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:09, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> >

> >>Here is the complete text of my message:
> >>

> >The list is configured to only accept attachments of the following
> >types:
> >
> >multipart/mixed
> >multipart/alternative
> >text/plain
> >text/html
> >
> >HTML is converted to plain text before forwarding to the list.
> >
> >-Tom
> >

> Here is AGAIN the complete text, let me walk you through:

This is not the complete text. You have conveniently omitted the
following line that was present in your last two posts:

"Below are all files of shorewall as well as the Monmotha firewall file"

That line was placed near the bottom of your post. Neither I nor any one
else saw any files below that line.

> Hi all,
>
> I started today with Shorewall and got some troubles.
> In order not to post all my files I put all temporary into:
> http://www.elmit.com/shorewall-help/
>

> here above is a LINK, use your left mouse button and click on it.
> Magically it will open for you a browser window, which includes all the
> information you may need. If you THAN still need more information I will
> be happy to give this also.

I hope you are able to solve your problem.

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net