[Shorewall-users] Running Shorewall with Squidguard on same machine

David Kempe dave at solutionsfirst.com.au
Fri Aug 22 22:50:24 PDT 2003

---- Original Message -----
From: "Clive Harris" <clive at clive-harris.com>

> Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is this something with Shorewall
> or should I be asking the Squidguard users list?

Ask neither.
It looks like your squid configuration is broken.
Turn off squidguard for a sec and see if you get the same error.
Get transparent proxying working with just squid and the aforementioned
shorewall rules and the rest of your questions will be squidguard questions.

btw, I can help you off list if you like - I run many similar configs
(shorewall, squid, squidguard)

dave