[Shorewall-users] webmin module

John Lodge JML@redwoodtech.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:54:21 +0100

Hi,

I'm sorry that I have been quiet for a while. I have been out of the country
and also have had to rebuild my main development
machine.

I still have the install issue where it complains about needing a
module.info for images as if it were a seperate module.

I have made changes in the module itself that some people may like to
comment on

I will be working on it over the weekend and will probably send another
version on Tuesday

Regards,

John Lodge

> John Lodge
> Software Engineer
> Redwood Technologies Limited
> T +[44] (0)1344 304 344
> F +[44] (0)1344 304 345
> M +[44] (0)794 122 1422
> E jml@redwoodtech.com
> W www.redwoodtech.com

Email Disclaimer

on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the limitations of
Redwood Technologies Limited's standard terms and conditions of contract.