[Shorewall-users] Shorewall 1.3.3 Beta Available
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
Beta code is available at:
In this release:
1. Entries in /etc/shorewall/interface that use the wildcard character
("+") now have the "multi" option assumed.
2. The 'rfc1918' chain in the mangle table has been renamed 'man1918'
to make log messages generated from that chain distinguishable from
those generated by the 'rfc1918' chain in the filter table.
3. Interface names appearing in the hosts file are now validated
against the interfaces file.
4. The TARGET column in the rfc1918 file is now checked for
5. The 'hits' command has been enhanced.
6. The structure of chains in the nat table has been changed to reduce
the number of rules that packets must traverse and to correct
problems with NAT_BEFORE_RULES=No.
Tom Eastep \ Shorewall - iptables made easy
AIM: tmeastep \ http://www.shorewall.net
ICQ: #60745924 \ email@example.com