[Shorewall-users] Compicated config?

Lumpp, Wolfgang wol@msc-ge.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:15:12 +0100

Hello,

at the moment, I'm trying to set up the following config:

several subnets from 10.0.0.0/8 and 192.168.0.0/16 which are offices.
Most of them are connected through the internal interface eth0.
But some are connected by VPN, made by a cisco, which is also our gateway to
the ISP.
(eth1 of firewall)
Now I thought about of zones in the form:
offa	officeA
offb	officeB
and so on.
Some of these zones connected to the internal (eth0), some to the VPN
(eth1).
I want to split the zones, because I want to have the traffic from/to the
offices.

Whats the best way? I've read something about to set the interfaces to
multi.
And this could drive me into the wrong road ;-)

Any help is highly appreciated

BR
Wolfgang