[Shorewall-users] pasv ftp

Christophe Zwecker czwecker@sysctl.de
22 Jan 2002 12:19:17 +0100

Hi,

ok it works if I let shorewall pass the params, however I noticed fxp
doesnt work. There is a patch for the ip_conntrack_ftp module, tho not
for recent kernels. I wonder if there is anything shorewall can "do"
about it.

Or maybe someone got the patched module for 2.4.16 ?

best regards,

Christophe

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 15:41, Tom Eastep wrote:

> Er -- just how do you think ip_conntrack_ftp knows that port 24562 is
FTP

--
Christophe Zwecker
:Sysctl