[Shorewall-users] IPSEC gateway behind firewall

Martin, Anthony J. anthony@bbgroup.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:00:33 -0800

Hello,
=20
    I am considering purchasing a Nortel VPN appliance for ipsec
connections to our company's local network.  I have the option of
placing this device outside or inside of the firewall but would prefer
to place it inside.  My review of other posts to this list suggest that
this is possible but I would appreciate any assistance with the details
of this setup.  I currently use freeswan for my own subnet to subnet
connection to our network but as far as I have been able to determine
the relatively complex setup details makes this a far from ideal
solution for our company employees.  All suggestions or comments are
welcome.
=20
Thanks,
Anthony Martin