[Shorewall-users] ipforwarding to more than 2 servers

Patrick Munis pmunis@wwre.org
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:31:39 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19ABD.7245E9E6

My network setup is such that I have Gateway/firewall server running
shorewall with two interfaces and 6 others server behind it on my
private lan. I want to be able to run some services from the server on
private lan from the outside. For example, I have a win2000 running
windows media and I want to be able to point to the from my
Gateway/firewall server. I might be wrong but the shorewall config
allows for only ipforwarding for only 2 servers, how do port more than
two servers.

Any Ideas
Patrick

------_=_NextPart_001_01C19ABD.7245E9E6

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.4712.0">
<TITLE>ipforwarding to more than 2 servers</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">My network setup is such that I have =
Gateway/firewall server running shorewall with two interfaces and 6 =
others server behind it on my private lan. I want to be able to run some =
services from the server on private lan from the outside. For example, I =
have a win2000 running windows media and I want to be able to point to =
the from my Gateway/firewall server. I might be wrong but the shorewall =
config&nbsp; allows for only ipforwarding for only 2 servers, how do =
port more than two servers.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any Ideas</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Patrick</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C19ABD.7245E9E6--