[Shorewall-users] shorewall 1.2.2 upgrade

Steve Ladewig steve@ladewig.net
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:37:34 -0600

Greetings !
The install script seems to miss updating the shorewall.conf file.
(was looking forward to BLACKLIST)

install.sh:
# Install the config file
#
if [ -f ${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf ]; then
    backup_file /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf
else
    run_install -o root -g root -m 0744 shorewall.conf
${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf
    echo -e "\nConfig file installed as
${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf"
fi

Shouldn't it be something  like:
# Install the config file
#
if [ -f ${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf ]; then
    backup_file /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf
    run_install -o root -g root -m 0744 shorewall.conf
${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf
    echo -e "\nConfig file installed as
${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf"
else
    run_install -o root -g root -m 0744 shorewall.conf
${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf
    echo -e "\nConfig file installed as
${PREFIX}/etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf"
fi

If the conf exists back it up then install new one.   I dunno I just
copied it in and diff/edit.

--
steve