[Shorewall-users] passive ftp transfers on non standard ports

Niclas Andersson nic.a@home.se
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:18:28 +0100

In ICQ there is an option to enter your own ports for transfers. It's under
Main, Preferences and Connection. And with those known ports it's easy to
configure Shorewall. From there you shoud get it to work, otherwise contact
me.

//Niclas