[Shorewall-users] Burn Out

Eric Jorgensen jorgy@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work
in creating such a great package, and for your
support.  It is unmatched in both commercial and
open-source software.

Do you have a paypal account?  I don't believe that
I'm not the only one on the list who feels the urge to
compensate you financially, even if just a little bit,
for your hard work.  Maybe an amazon.com wish list?  I
know someone asked you about it in the past.... :-)

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Eric