[Shorewall-users] port forward from local net to local machine

eric.taillon@mks.net eric.taillon@mks.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:32:26 -0400

Hum!!!

This mean that on the proxy side all connection will look like they were
coming from the firewall?
I think the software is using a user/password  identification model so it's
probably not important.

Actually I have not tested this part.
I'm just testing if the port redirection is working doing a telnet to port
80.
I'm supposed to get html headers and actually the telnet doesn't even
connect.

Any idea?