[Shorewall-users] port forward from local net to local machine

eric.taillon@mks.net eric.taillon@mks.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:09:53 -0400

Hi!

I have a Linux shorewall firewall that is the default gw of the network.
I want to redirect all localy originating traffic to port 80 into another
machine on port 8002 into the local network.
This machine is a WIN2000 machine running a commercial software (proxy,
content filtering) that only runs into Windows... :-(

I tried something like this but this doesn't seem to work:

local network: 192.168.0.0/24
IP of proxy:   192.168.0.2
IP of firewall:     192.168.0.1

ACCEPT    loc:!192.168.0.2    loc:192.168.0.2:8002      tcp  http      -
all

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!