[Shorewall-users] cant' ping the hostnmames from my firewall

aleksey zakharov aleksey_shorewall@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:33:53 -0700 (PDT)

--0-23013943-1019698433=:21537

Hello, i have successfully set up shore wall and ppp on my system (Red Hat 7.2). but i have a slight problem, while connected to the firewall I can't resolve the hostnmames or browse the Internet from it. I can however use the Internet from the local network or from the ppp VPN. the /etc/resolv.conf file is fine. is there a file somewhere where i specify the resolvers? thank you in advance.