[Shorewall-users] Can't initialize iptables...

aleksey zakharov aleksey_shorewall@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:34:21 -0700 (PDT)

--0-894683532-1019612061=:74471

Hello, i have just installed and set up the shore wall on a redhat 7.2 system. when i try to start it I get the following error messages

modprobe: Can't locate module ip_tables
iptables v1.2.4: can't initialize iptables table `filter': iptables who? (do you
 need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.
Terminated

I am pritty sure i have to recompile my kernel again, but what are the modules ore setting do I enable? thanks allot.