[Shorewall-users] Blocking rfc1918 addresses with one exception

Drew Reed D.A.Reed@c-hacker.co.uk
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:43:42 +0100

Hi

I've come accross a small problem with the rcf1918 address blocking on
my internet interface.

Im connected via a cable modem and it has an internel web server that
allows me to configure/monitor it but as expected if I enable rfc1918
blocking for my eth0 interface(The internet one) it also blocks the
cable modems web server.  Is there any way it can add a rule before the
rfc1918 blocking that will let all traffic to and from the 192.168.100.1
address of the modem in/out but still block all other rfc1918 addresses.

Thanks

Drew Reed