[Shorewall-users] FYI - IPTables article

admin@kiteflyer.com admin@kiteflyer.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:42:28 GMT

Just an FYI to everyone - Nice article in the new Linux Journal (May/2002 P.64)
by David Bandel on IPTables. This is more indepth than their last (Sept/2001)
and another "advanced" continuation planned for the next issue/month. Also a
nice one on Intrusion Detection. I don't know if it is online or not
(www.linuxjournal.com)...

Wayne
admin@kiteflyer.com

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft specific attachments.
/\ If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website! Support open standards.