[Shorewall-users] restricting port to specific ip address

Eduardo Ferreira duda@icatu.com.br
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:53:33 -0300

--=_alternative 0062484783256B9C_=

Hi all,

is it possible to restrict the use of an outbound port (from loc to net)
to a specific ip address, i.e.:  if you use port xxxx you can only connect
to ip address yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy? if it is, how do I implement it?

TIA,

Eduardo Ferreira