[Shorewall-users] webmin module

chet martyn@chetnet.co.uk
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:43:04 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0146_01C1E249.7FA82320

Could somebody please point me towards the webmin module if its ready

thanks
---------------------------------------
Remember, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that your =
ex-girlfriend wants you to call them at four in the morning

------=_NextPart_000_0146_01C1E249.7FA82320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Could somebody please point me towards the webmin =
module if=20
its ready</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT=20
the consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that your =
ex-girlfriend wants=20
you to call them at four in the morning</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0146_01C1E249.7FA82320--