[Shorewall-users] Parameterized Samples Withdrawn

Tom Eastep teastep@shorewall.net
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:40:57 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, David Smead wrote:

> Pascal has nailed it for me.  I can read the docs to see how to specify
> rules and without too many lapses get the rules entered.  My problem still
> is understanding what ports and why special attention is warranted for
> some.
>
> Anyone who can make a list of ports and exploits to lock out on those
> ports will be doing a great service!

That's the intent of http://www.shorewall.net/ports.htm although it could
certainly be expanded. Note that there's a link at the bottom of that page
to Network Ice's port information page that has a host of information
about ports used by Trojans.