[Shorewall-users] Parameterized Samples Withdrawn

David Smead smead@amplepower.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 10:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

Pascal has nailed it for me.  I can read the docs to see how to specify
rules and without too many lapses get the rules entered.  My problem still
is understanding what ports and why special attention is warranted for
some.

Anyone who can make a list of ports and exploits to lock out on those
ports will be doing a great service!

--
Sincerely,

David Smead