[Shorewall-users] Shorewall-users Webmin module progress

Jim Hubbard jimh@dyersinc.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:36:14 -0400

To me, it would make sense to have a collapsible "tree" view.  Maybe start
each branch with a zone name, then below that have the name of each
interface that belongs to the zone, then have the rules that pertain to it,
and so on.  It would also be neat to have some sort of overall view showing
each interface with "allowed in" and "allowed out" traffic.  That's my idea
anyway.

Jim Hubbard