[Shorewall-users] STDERR messages

Gar Nelson gar.nelson@noaa.gov
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:19:01 -0700

--------------69B24DCA920EB873D60CD8D0

"Cowles, Steve" wrote:

> [...]

Indeed! And Tom did address that in his followup message. I did find
that in my O'Reilly Bash book (pg 168) once you pointed that out, but
the Sys Admin book by Gagne is what I'm currently reading. Thanks to
both for the heads up on the order of redirection.

Gar
--------------69B24DCA920EB873D60CD8D0

begin:vcard
n:Nelson;Gar
tel;cell:n/a
tel;fax:406-228-9627
tel;work:406-228-2850
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:WSO Glasgow;Electronics
version:2.1
email;internet:gar.nelson@noaa.gov
title:Electronic Technician
adr;quoted-printable:;;NWS Office Glasgow=0D=0A101 Airport Rd.		;Glasgow;Mt;59230;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Gar Nelson
end:vcard

--------------69B24DCA920EB873D60CD8D0--