[Shorewall-users] shorewall starts blocking everything after a while

Dave Marotti landshark_666@hotmail.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:09:19 -0600

Hey Tom,

Yes *hangs head in shame* I did.  I've been running like this for a while
with no problems, until today after I replaced a netcard, combined a hard
drive, replaced a hard drive, added a hard drive, added a video card, etc...
the list goes on :)

*hangs his head in shame again*

I actually just changed it about 30 minutes ago because I thought that may
have been a problem too, and I'm playing around with the machine trying to
break it... so far so good.

I also started toying with x port forwarding today to connect to X from
windows today.  So all in all, alot of things have changed, and there is 1
single problem lingering around.

I hope it was the hub thing.

Thank you for your quick response.

-dave