[Shorewall-users] #2 - Seeking a user of Shorewall in San Diego, CA

Walt Pennington w_pennington@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:28:20 -0800

On Wednesday April 3, 2002 at 6:30pm the San Diego Linux Users Group is
discussing firewalls at the first of our two monthly meetings.  Shorewall
intrigues us, and we are scouting for a knowledgeable Shorewall user in San
Diego or Orange Counties, California that would be willing to come to our
meeting on Wednesday, April 3, and discuss Shorewall for 4 minutes as a
segment of the main presentation.  Shorewall receives postive responses from
Freshmeat, and your enlightenment would be appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Walt Pennington
walt@sdlug.org
w_pennington@yahoo.com