[Shorewall-newbies] resume

Eduardo Ferreira duda at icatu.com.br
Wed Mar 10 06:49:09 PST 2004

I think he is asking about the ftp resume function used by download
accelarator and other download managers to start more than one download
thread at the same time.  any way, I don't know the answer.  Maybe tos,
qos or the sort.  I don't think shorewall will help.

shorewall-newbies-bounces at lists.shorewall.net wrote on 10/03/2004
11:42:36: