[Shorewall-newbies] OT: Bill Gates and Paying for E-Mail

Aubrey Kilpatrick aubrey at oppcatv.com
Fri Mar 5 18:24:21 PST 2004

No Tom, you aren't the only one that thinks that.  It has to make Bill see
RED instead of GREEN when he sees someone with your talent and skills using
them to develop Open Source Software.  Especially when you and others
develop software for the people that is EQUAL TO and in most cases BETTER
THAN what comes from the closed source development interests.  Not to
mention the price we (the public) have to pay, FREE!

Kudos to you Tom and all the other Open Source Software developers the
world over.  Linux reigns with the people.

aubrey