[Shorewall-newbies] Fedora Core 1

Francesca C. Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Wed Mar 3 20:43:31 PST 2004

Hello,

Ok ..

1. Both Fedora And Enterprise 3.X Work With Nat Perfectly.

2. Its The Same NetFilter .. You Can Of Course Load A New Version Of
NetFilter .. But 1.2.8.X which comes with RH .. Is Just Generic ...

3. I Would Bet On Routing Issues Over Everything Here .. And The Fact
That Fedora And ES Run EBTables by default ..

Francesca
On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 23:06, Galel Lopez wrote:
> I tried to install shorewall on Fedora, but Nat and proxyarp doesn´t work.
> Always REDHAT hum!!!!,   is there a BUG on fedora and  shorewall?, needs a
> special configuration?, or a fedora rpm?.
> I made the same configuration on RH 9.0 and works fine.
>
> Please somebody help me.
>
> thanx
>

> ---

"No Problems Only Solutions"