[Shorewall-newbies] Re: Wonder Shaper for Shorewall

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue Jan 27 15:19:26 PST 2004

I will definately look into this..

I saw the bit about bittorrent. but i guess I need confirmation from you.
What you are essentially doing(or the shaper) is that if you put "1"
then those packets/service is downgraded. Eg: myBittorrent Dls are
regulated.
They are really sucking up my Net conn and bothering the other half's
Surfing
experience.