[Shorewall-newbies] Routing question

Pieterjan Heyse pieterjan.heyse at scheppers-wetteren.be
Wed Jan 21 17:28:27 PST 2004

Dear Fellow Newbies and Caring Veterans,

I am not using shorewall atm, but for our schoolcommunity I will be
implementing a wireless network between 5 sites. Using wireless
bridges and standard PC hardware I will try to create a secure and
redundant wireless network.

While looking for a linux way to do it (I'm not familiar with BSD), I
found shorewall. Shorewall can do anything I want -I think- , but I
was wandering if shorewall is able to work together with Zebra, for
OSPF routing ?

Are there any mods needed for the software to cooperate ?

As it is a school project, I'll try to document all my steps.

I could not find this on your site, thanks in advance,

Pieterjan Heyse