[Shorewall-newbies] shorewall and bridge...

Personaje personaje at bigfoot.com
Thu Feb 26 12:25:53 PST 2004

Tom Eastep wrote:

>On Wednesday 25 February 2004 09:07 pm, you wrote:
>

>>Again, Showing off the newbiness...
>>
>>Hope this does the trick...
>>
>>Also, the shorewall status dropped quite a few lines, all edonkey it
>>seems... let them as I wouldn't want to tamper with the output...
>>

>Now I'm going to ask you one more time:
>
>Please follow the instructions at http://www.shorewall.net/support.htm in the
>paragraph that begins in bold type "THIS IS IMPORTANT!".

You say this because I didn't use the status.txt file or because I
mention that I would leave without changing anything?
I left it as is because it says so on the link you provided, and
mentioned that I left them to calm the wrath of the list for the big
attachment.
Anyway, was it bad? I hope not... I read the instructions and I think I
followed them right, english is not my first language so I may have
misunderstood, although the text seems pretty clear).

Thanks,
Javier.