[Shorewall-newbies] eDonkey (was shorewall and bridge...)

Ingo Lantschner ingo.lists at vum.at
Thu Feb 26 09:58:18 PST 2004

Hi,
well honestly I did not get the point because I dont see what you mean
with bridge. In my understanding a bridge works on OSI-Layer 2. And second
I did not understand for what purpose you "bridged" the two NICs. Are they
on the same machine?

Well an other thing catched my attention: What rules did you implement for
edonkey? I have edonkey running since some days and I wonder about the
very slow download (under 10kBit/s) and the none-existing upload.

Any ideas on this?

Regards, Ingo.