[Shorewall-newbies] Shorewall and H323 problem

Mahamed Allimulla amahamed at csc.com
Thu Feb 26 05:50:31 PST 2004

A) What Shorewall rules have you defined to accomodate H323?
   DNAT net loc:192.168.1.10    tcp     1720
   DNAT net loc:192.168.1.10    tcp     1503

B) Are you seeing any Shoewall messages when you try to connect?

The message is H.323_NAT: partial packet 0/6 in 0/0

Best Regards

Mahamed Allimulla
amahamed at csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Tom Eastep <teastep
@shorewall.net>
02/25/2004 05:52 PM