[Shorewall-newbies] Shorewall and H323 problem

Mahamed Allimulla amahamed at csc.com
Wed Feb 25 14:22:39 PST 2004

Hi,

I have shorewall 1.4.10 version installed and trying to run NetMeeting
through it, I have ip_conntrack_h323 and ip_nat_h323 installed and
NetMeeting running in both ends. I am getting errors message as shows and
my NetMeeting never works. these are the error messages I am getting

  H.323_NAT: partial packet 0/6 in 0/0
  H.323_NAT: partial packet 0/6 in 0/0
  H.323_NAT: partial packet 0/6 in 0/0

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Mahamed Allimulla
amahamed at csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.