[Shorewall-newbies] How can I add a zone on a fixed public IP

Sakthivel Subramanian sakthi at altair.com
Wed Feb 18 14:15:40 PST 2004

Well then you have to make sure the subzone "ofc" is in front of the "net"
zone on the Zones file as Tom suggested. Have your tried that and is it
working ?

There is good documentation on setting up VPN tunnels here. Though I have
never configured one myself.
http://www.shorewall.net/Documentation.htm#Tunnels

Another good resource is the check out Tom's configuration.
http://www.shorewall.net/myfiles.htm

Thanks

Sakthi

Example