[Shorewall-newbies] Accounting help

obones obones at meloo.com
Wed Feb 11 17:44:17 PST 2004

Thanks for the reply.
So what I did is definitely not what I wanted to do...
Can you guide me in the good direction so that it does this:

internal counts
- all incoming from the two networks
- nothing that gets out of the firewall.

external counts
- anything that comes through ppp0 that isn't already counted in the
internal chain.

One thing you may want to know is that the IP I get is static, it never
changes, even if it's obtained through PPP.

Thanks a lot for your help