[Shorewall-newbies] DHCP and shorewall

Suresh suresh at communitytech.net
Wed Feb 11 13:49:48 PST 2004

Hey,
I have done the 3 interface setup up and running with shorewall. I just did
a fresh install of shorewall now with the same 3 interface setup and have a
dhcp server setup on the same machine. Every 15-20 mins after I start
shorewall..the machines in the local network get disconnected and cant seem
to pull an IP adress from the DHCP server. Conn to to eth1 is totally lost.
Cant ping to eth1 from a local machine. Any ideas..?...I am workin on
it...lemme know if anyone has any clues...
Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Suresh