[Shorewall-newbies] Please help on DNAT

Le Ngoc My le.ngoc.my at quantic.com.vn
Tue Feb 10 19:53:44 PST 2004

Hi there,
 I have a Linux server with 3 ethernet interfaces. Interface eth0 is connect
to internet and have 2 (real) IP addresses:
 eth0: IP address: A1 and A2, zone name: internet
The interface eth1 have two local servers, IP address:
eth1: zone name: local, have two server which have IP address B1 and B2

 Now, I want all http connections to A1 address would be DNAT to server
which has B1 address
and I want all http connections to A2 address would be DNAT to server which
has B2 address

Is it possible to do so and how to do this if yes? If the answer is no, do
you have any suggestion on that issue?

Thank you very much for your help.
Le Ngoc My