[Shorewall-newbies] problems

William McInnis
Sat Dec 27 19:51:51 PST 2003

On Saturday 27 December 2003 19:45, Francesca C. Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > but here is my other next question
> > i have a dhcp server running on this and when the firewall is on it
> > wont work
> > but when its off it works any ideal?
>
> Did you specify DHCP in interfaces for the interface you that you are
> providing DHCP for ??
>
> Francesca

well thanks for that quick fix on last one
i own domain dragonbox.net and nooone can access my www
through dragonbox.net or 66.162.175.19
here is my rules file to see if this helps

ACCEPT          loc             fw              tcp     53
ACCEPT          loc             fw              udp     53
ACCEPT          loc             fw              tcp     22
ACCEPT          loc             fw              icmp    8
ACCEPT          net             fw              icmp    8
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     53
ACCEPT          fw              net             udp     53
ACCEPT          fw              loc             icmp    8
ACCEPT          fw              net             icmp    8
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     21
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     22
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     23
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     25
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     53
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     79
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     80
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     110
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     443
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     901
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     953
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     3306
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     10000
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     7000
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     7001
ACCEPT          fw              net             tcp     7002