[Shorewall-newbies] problems

Tom Eastep teastep at shorewall.net
Sat Dec 27 16:49:07 PST 2003

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003, William McInnis wrote:

> Ok my stupid mistake i had to uncommet a line that was blocking it
>
> but here is my other next question
> i have a dhcp server running on this and when the firewall is on it wont work
> but when its off it works any ideal?

Yes. Go to http://www.shorewall.net. There you will see an index in the
left-hand pane. One of the items in this index (it's in BOLD font) is
"Documentation". Click on that.

You will now see an alphabetical index to the Shorewall documentation. Go
down to the "D"s where you will find "DHCP". Click on that and read.

Washington USA  \ teastep at shorewall.net