[Shorewall-newbies] Appreciative note

Anthony Campbell ac at acampbell.org.uk
Wed Dec 24 08:38:38 PST 2003

Just an appreciative note from a newcomer to Shorewall. I am very
impressed by the clear and logical layout of the web site and the
quality of Shorewall itself. I just followed the instructions and
everything happened as described - most impressive!

I particularly liked the reproduction of the kernel configuration, since
this is a confusing subject for networking.

Anthony

--
ac at acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic