[Shorewall-newbies] Shorewall + existing Lokkit Rules

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Wed Dec 17 11:09:49 PST 2003

Hi All,

Shorewall version 1.4.7
iptables 1.2.7a
RH9 + Kernel 2.4.23

Here's the question.. Before using shorewall, I was having default "Lokkit"
of RH9.
There were some existing rules from lokkit. so, when I do a shorewall
monitor,
I see some of lokkit's configs there.

So.. Do I need to delete those off or can I just leave it there?

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate