[Shorewall-newbies] H323 and videoconferencing

Alex Martin shorewall at rettc.com
Mon Dec 8 17:54:09 PST 2003

About kernel patching, you change dir to the root kernel source directory.

Then move the path file "some.patch" to this directory.

Then, run "patch -p0 < some.patch"
If that doesn't work, raise the p#, like -p1. This has to do with
striping trailing or leading slashes, I forget which.

Then, reconfigure your kernel, and build and install as usuall.

Hope this helps,

Alex Martin
http://www.rettc.com