[Shorewall-newbies] firewall setup error help! please! asap

Sterling Martin oilfield123 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 03:49:47 PST 2003

ps... if i were to comment these out ...wouldn't i then have to make sure
all my rules to allow data in and out were in place first  ?  otherwise
things that are "supposed" to be allowed in or out will be bounced, right?
for example people trying to view our website would see nothing and people
trying to upload files simply couldn't login etc... right....

just wondering .... be nice, remember newbie's ask dumb questions  :)