[Shorewall-newbies] Make "no-response"

Francesca C Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Fri Dec 5 18:51:40 PST 2003

Hello,

I have to agree about the NFS mounts on the FW being a bad idea  .. NFS is
in of itself a insecure protocol ..

But if you must .. open the ports to the loc zone only .. But If I need to
"Moose" files from a "loc" machine to a FW or the reverse

SFTP and SCP is a better more secure choice ..

Francesca