[Shorewall-newbies] Current situation, and eventual goals

Tim Chetelat tim at progfan.com
Thu Dec 4 17:42:59 PST 2003

Currently hosting web, email, and ftp on the Win2k server.  I want to have
the redhat 8 machine host also, for different purposes.  I could get another
router / nat / firewall device to put in front of the linux machine, but
that seems silly when redhat can do what I need on it's own.  Eth1 is for
local admin and Samba.

Tim Chetelat
tim at progfan.com